Menage Total is the best cleaning company in Montreal and Laval. We offer a complete set of cleaning services to your place. Our special services home cleaning ,house cleaning, residential cleaning ,commercial cleaning, organic cleaning products, cleaning in Montreal, office cleaning, restaurant cleaning, schools cleaning, daycare cleaning, hospital cleaning, gym cleaning, warehouse cleaning, maid cleaning services, clean office, clean home, clean house, window cleaning, floor cleaning, apartment cleaning, condo cleaning.
The following ten examples square measure the foremost common indicators to our customers would like for a whole and thorough Duct system cleaning:
- Visible accumulation of dirt, dust, and wreckage inside the floor registers or vents in your rooms.
- Prior to occupancy of a newly constructed house.
- After an interior facelift or remodeling project within the home has been completed.
- Smokers in the household.
- If you have any occupants with allergies and/or asthma.
- After a disaster clean-up, such as fire, flood or water damage to the home.
- If you detect a “damp or musty” odor from the ductwork or within the home atmosphere.
- If you experience burning sensations in the nose or eyes, dry throat, headaches or nausea inside your home.
- Do you see excessive dust accumulation on your furniture and hardwood floor?
Menage Total offered a highly qualified air duct cleaning service that covers the following:
- Outputs and air returns
Our specialists perform our review conducted victimization extremist refined robotic cameras and that they can make clean and/or destroy the micro-organisms that infest your mechanical system victimization non-toxic product. Respecting your health and therefore the surroundings square measure on the point of our hearts!
How often should you clean ventilation ducts
To clean your home and cut back your exposure to common pollutants in your room. However, there square measure some exceptions that need instantaneous cleaning:
- Buying a new home (new or not)
- Indoor painting
- Replacing your heating unit
Ventilation ducts are the lungs of your home. If dirt, dust, and pollutants accumulate there, your home will not breathe as it should and problems begin to arise:
- Condensation or excessive frost on windows
- Moisture stains, mold on the walls, ceilings and in closets
- Peeling paint
- Persistent or unusual odors
- Irritation of the eyes, nose, and throat
In extreme cases, certain lung infections such as pneumonia (Legionnaires’ disease) may occur. So be careful!
Wind tunnel cleaning
To clean your lint clogged conduits, our technicians use a wind tunnel blower that pushes the dirt outside of your house. This extremely effective technique unclogs the worst bottlenecks and it protects you against hearth and reduces energy losses.