The House Cleaning Experts at Menage Total know from experience the daunting challenge of maintaining a clean and orderly home amidst the chaos of our everyday lives. While most people rarely have time to deep clean their home, simply keeping up with a few basic chores each day allows homeowners to maintain an acceptable level of cleanliness. Spending just a few minutes a day strategically tidying up your home assures that you will never again have to spend hours cleaning before company arrives.
Here are a few tasks that most of us can try to do each day:
- Wipe down kitchen and bathroom counters, sinks and fixtures as needed with a disinfecting wipe or multi-purpose cleaner
- Wash any dishes left in the sink
- Sweep the kitchen floor
- Do a nightly tidy — clear away clutter left on surfaces and put things back where they belong
The following weekly tasks will support your daily efforts:
- Spot vacuum or sweep as necessary
- Wipe down fronts of appliances and stove tops
- Clean up spills that were not thoroughly cleaned
- Clean bathroom mirrors
- Washroom Cleaning
- Finish laundry and put away clean clothes
- Change towels and sheets
- Take out the trash
- Wipe down insides of microwave and fridge
- Clean and polish wood floors
- Dust blinds
- Clean glass
Follow these steps to make your home a clean, healthy and relaxing environment for your family and friends to enjoy.
If it has been awhile since your last home cleaning, it can be helpful to bring in a professional to get your home into top shape so it will be easier to maintain after establishing a baseline of cleanliness.
If you don’t have time for the routine, Clean Corners offers budget-friendly residential cleaning services and customized weekly, bi-monthly, monthly, seasonal or one-time specialty cleanings.