Many of us have too many reasons why to keep the company office clean. At first sight not only it is a neat and clean place. In fact, it will create and make a very good and beneficial impression to customers and clients. Your office and business will be more productive. It will save you ample cleaning time for a day or say at least 40 to 45 hours week.
Here are some professional office cleaning tips from Menage Total in order to clean a company office in a simple and easy way.
Organize the loose paperwork that is piled up in the office firstly. With a lots of papers the office space will look messy and cluttered and it will be very time consuming if you will go and find an important document in such a mess.
There are a number of ways to organize the loose papers such as:
- The cabinets are a wonderful and perfect tool for storing the papers such as Invoices, orders, estimates and other important information. You can easily label the files according to their nature and use and file the papers whenever you clean the office.
- You can use desktop trays or use a wall mounted pocket if you have to keep and handover certain documents on an urgent basis.
- Another useful way is you can consider scanning important documents and storing and archiving them electronically on the computer.
It is very important and necessary for a clean office and business to disinfect and sanitize the restroom. For the safety and health of the valuable clients and employees restrooms should be managed by a professional cleaning company as these are a high traffic area and always on the use.
Here are some way that you can put a hand in to clean the restroom.
- By scrubbing the toilet bowl with an disinfectant cleaner and with the use of a toilet brush. Wiping down the seat, the outside of the bowl with the disinfectant.
- Wipe and clean down the counter areas with an all multipurpose cleaner.
- Refill the soap dispensers and paper towel and replace the toilet tissue rolls.
Use duster and microfiber cloth to dust and clean the keyboard, light spaces and fans. Wipe and dust down gently with a moisture cloth and a disinfectant spray to take care of your electronic items properly.
Break Room Cleaning
Food is often prepared and stored in the break room. Its cleaning is a necessity and important for the staff health and safety. Moreover, a clean break room is beneficial and good for the morale of the employees.
Here by simple way you can go on and clean the break room like a professional.
- Keep the refrigerator clean and organized. Throw out old food and wipe down the inside and outside with a all-purpose cleaner.
- Spray the countertops, sinks, tables and chairs with a disinfectant spray and wipe it down with a microfiber cloth.
- Clean the inside of the microwave. Make it a part of your daily office cleaning as the microwave mess can become hard and difficult to remove.
- Use a well know dish drainer to clean it every day long with the dishes to prevent the mildew.
- Wash the hand and dish towels regularly and change the sponges when you feel the need of changing it.