Wood cabinet cleaning is a professional art, Wooden cabinets get dirty, fast in the Kitchen. Don’t think much on clean and shine wooden cabinets so stay calm. As you have grease on the cabinet when you cook. You spill mostly the food items and oil on them. In fact, you can follow the tips of Menage Total cleaning services to fight the grime, grease, and dirt to make the cabinets look the best. Menage Total will guide you with some with the simple guide on how to clean and shine wooden cabinets.
Different Cleaning Services
Menage Total cleaning services company is a pioneer in the cleaning industry. With continuous hard work and dedication to the cleaning services, we believe to provide the best cleaning experience to the valuable customers with 100% satisfaction.
Many services are provided by Menage Total and are on offers such as residential cleaning services, commercial cleaning services, office cleaning services, car showroom cleaning services, restaurant cleaning services, daycare, and school cleaning service and gym cleaning services.
We are happy to provide the best residential housekeeping services such as deep cleaning services, kitchen cleaning services, bedroom cleaning services, living room cleaning services and many more services you can discuss in detail with one of our cleaning services advisors.
Step By Step Cleaning
- It depends on you whether you use an expensive commercial cleaner available in the store. You can use a homemade cleaner to clean the wooden cabinets. They are eco-friendly, effective and most affordable cleaning solution.
- Vinegar is a commonly used natural cleaner when it comes to how to clean greasy cabinets. Make and mix a 50/50 solution of vinegar and warm water and put it into a spray bottle. Spray on the cabinets, let it stay for a minute or two and wipe it clean with a soft microfiber cloth.
Whatever cleaner you might choose, the basic steps of how to clean wood cabinets remain the same:
- Use a soft microfiber clean cloth or sponge in the cleaning and wiping the cleaner on the outside of the cabinet door and drawer. You may need to use a little cleaning solution to remove heavy grease and grime.
- Spray the cleaning solution on the drawer pulls and door handles and wiping the cleaner.
- Wipe and clean down the cleaner on the inside of the doors and drawers.
- Dry all the surfaces with a clean towel.
- If you have a stubborn stain on the wooden cabinets make a paste of vinegar and salt. Dip the toothbrush into the paste and gently and very lightly scrub the stained area. Do not scrub it very hard on the cabinet as it will scratch the wood. Rinse and clean the paste off with clean water and dry it off with a clean microfiber cloth.
Now you know very well on how to clean the wooden cabinets, now you can protect them from future stains. Mix the vegetable oil and vinegar in equal amount and apply it lightly and gently on the cabinet surfaces. Clean it with a soft cloth till it shines. Here you go and you are done.
Feel free to visit our website https://menagetotal.com for more useful tips. You can also check our wide range of cleaning services available in Montreal, Laval, and Longueuil. We a leading company in the cleaning industry since 2010 and providing the best cleaning services to the valuable customers with full satisfaction and guarantee,