Wherever you start cleaning, try to clean from the top to down that dirt and dust from higher level falls on lower surfaces because it will be cleaned afterward. Dust fans, then furniture and move on till the last step to be followed. Clean the floors in the last to remove all dust.
- Remove linens and clean the beds. When cleaning put bottom sheets under the mattress use one hand to lift the corner while making the sheet with the other.
- Clear all dirt, if you are in pace, make and gather clutter in a basket or bin for later clean up.
- Cleanse down furniture with an all-purpose spray and fiber cloth from top to bottom.
- In the house clear counters and spray the counters and tubs with a homemade cleaner, allow the cleaner to stay while you clean toilets and clean down the toilet surface.
- Go back wiping down the counters and rinse bathtub and wiping the mirrors clean.
- Clean and sweep the floors and mopping as well.
Living Room and Dining Room
- Remove all clutter.
- Dust all surfaces top to bottom. (If you have blinds or ceiling fans, dust those first.)
- Use vacuum for upholstered furniture.
- Vacuum floors along with carpeting
- Put all dirty dishes in the dishwasher and clean the sink with hot soapy water. If your stove top has a removable burner place in water for some time.
- Clear countertops.
- Put the sponge in water and squeeze out excess, wipe down the cabinets, counters and other surfaces.
- Wipe and clean down appliances.
- Finish cleaning stove pieces
- Clean and sweep the floors
- Vacuum the carpet in the room while the other room rooms where there is no carpet sweep and mop the floors.
- Vacuum, don’t sweep hard floors use an attachment to get the corners clean and shining where dust can accumulate.
- Steam mops and Hardwood Floor Cleaners also help cleaning hard surfaces much faster than normal mops, so I highly recommend use one of those to keep your cleaning fast and quick.